The suit sought $1.5 billion for the King of Pop's wrongful death, alleging the company hired Dr. Conrad Murray as Jackson's doctor during the "This Is It" tour.
Murray said Thursday that he cried upon hearing the not-liable verdict, describing the lawsuit as "frivolous."
"I cried because for once the world was allowed to hear some of the facts as it pertained to this matter," said Murray, as he continues to serve time for involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's death.
"A lot of facts that had been suppressed ... much of which I was denied, and my attorney could not present during my criminal trial."
A Los Angeles jury ruled Wednesday that the Jacksons would not receive any money from the concert promoter.
While AEG Live hired Murray, the company had no knowledge of Jackson's prescription for surgery-strength anesthetic propofol, the jury found.
Murray said he was overwhelmed with relief when the verdict was announced.
"At least the world had a chance of hearing some of the facts and the jury was able to come to a conclusion that I thought was correct," he said.
Jackson's mother Katherine Jackson issued a statement Thursday saying that despite the verdict the Jacksons are considering "all options," including a potential appeal.
"AEG has denied for years, and continues to deny, that they hired Dr. Conrad Murray," the statement read. "The jury found unanimously that AEG hired Dr. Murray. AEG has repeated the mantra that this lawsuit was a shakedown."