The Princeton Review's "The Best 378 Colleges: 2014 Edition" is out and so is news regarding the ranking for the United States' "Top Party" and "Top Sober" schools.
This year's Top Sober School was Brigham Young University located in Provo, Utah. while the Top Party School was the University of Iowa located in Iowa City, Iowa.
Regarding its honorary mention in the ranking list, University of Iowa spokesman Tom Moore said that in spite the results featured in the guide, surveys of students indicate that alcohol consumption among students is lower than it was four years ago.
"We are continuing to work to change the culture on our campus by educating students to only consume alcohol in a legal, safe and responsible manner, and those efforts are achieving results," Moore said in a statement.
Thus far, BYU has nor released any statement regarding their lead position in the "Top Sober" list.
The reviews, which are based on a survey of 126,000 students, feature the top 20 colleges in 62 categories based on how students rate their school's dorms, professors, food, athletic facilities, and financial aid.
You can check out the rankings for the "Top 20 Party Schools" and "Top 20 Sober Schools" below.
Top 20 Party Schools
1. University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
2. University of California, Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, Calif.
3. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, Ill.
4. West Virginia University, Morgantown W. Va.
5. Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y.
6. University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
7. Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
8. University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wis.
9. Penn State University, University Park, Pa.
10. Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pa.
11. University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
12. Florida State University, Tallahassee, Fla.
13. DePauw University, Greencastle, Ind.
14. University of Mississippi, University, Miss.
15. University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
16. Miami University of Ohio, Oxford, Ohio
17. University of Maryland, College Park, Md.
18. Tulane University, New Orleans, La.
19. University of Vermont, Burlington, Vt.
20. University of Oregon, Eugene, Ore.
Top 20 Sober Schools
1. Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
2. Wheaton College, Wheaton, Ill.
3. College of the Ozarks, Point Lookout, Mo.
4. Thomas Aquinas College, Santa Paula, Calif.
5. U.S. Military Academy, West Point, N.Y.
6. Grove City College, Grove City, Pa.
7. Wesleyan College, Macon, Ga.
8. U.S. Coast Guard Academy, New London, Conn.
9. U.S. Naval Academy, Annapolis, Md.
10. Calvin College, Grand Rapids, Mich.
11. City University of New York-Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, N.Y.
12. City University of New York-City College, New York City
13. City University of New York-Queens College, Flushing, N.Y.
14. Mills College, Oakland, Calif.
15. Agnes Scott College, Atlanta/Decatur, Ga.
16. Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering, Needham, Mass.
17. California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, Calif.
18. Simmons College, Boston
19. Wellesley College, Wellesley, Mass.
20. Xavier University of Louisiana, New Orleans