facebook
twitter
search
search

Jay-Z allegedly shoots down baby rumors

Posted By KATE STANTON, UPI.com   |   May 21, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 of 3
| License Photo

Several media outlets reported last week that Beyonce had become pregnant with her second child. The speculation was fueled by news that the 31-year-old superstar had fallen ill before a Belgium concert, and her own comments about wanting more children.

But the program director of New York's Hot 97 radio station said Jay-Z flatly denied the rumors in an email.

"I emailed on some congratulations, send my love to the family, blah, blah, blah," Ebro Darden, known as Old Man Ebro, said Monday. "He emailed me back and said it's not true."

Ebro quoted the 43-year-old hip-hop mogul as saying: "It's not true. The news is worse than blogs."

Pregnancy or no, Beyonce doesn't seem to be slowing down. She'll finish up the global stops on her Mrs. Carter Show World Tour June 1 and start performing stateside June 28.

Related UPI Stories
Top Stories
Why the fake braces trend may be dangerous for users
Jared Leto 'stopped eating' for his 'Dallas Buyer's Club' role
Kelly LeBrock arrested for DUI
Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady drop $14M on Manhattan home
Brandi Brandt faces drug charges in Australia