"I haven't slept, I can't eat," Bradley said before a Kanawha County courtroom Monday. "It's just disgusting. I don't see how someone is allowed to just torment me non-stop."
Johnson -- known to fans of the cancelled reality show as Jesse J -- told the court he doesn't "care what happens to [Bradley]" and admitted to wanting to "ruin her life."
"She sent them to me," Johnson said. "If she didn't want me to see them, why would she send them to me?"
The video and nude photos were made before the pair became reality stars with the debut of the ill-fated show last year.
Bradley filed an injunction against the release of the material after TMZ gave her the heads up that Johnson was trying to cash in on the video.
Johnson told Judge Tod Kauffman he had set fire to the tape after learning he would be taken to court. He will have to destroy all the images in question or else be held in contempt of court.