Earlier this year the the "X Factor" judge made a distress call to 911 asking them to send a firefighter after a candle lit her room on fire.
"There was a fire in my room it was a candle," a distressed Sharon tells the 911 operator after 14 second of silence. "Do you think you could send a fireman? My husband put it out, but I just want to be sure."
According to TMZ, the call was recorded on January 17 at 4:45 a.m. at which time the heavy metal singer had not yet begun his journey to sobriety and was potentially under the influence when the incident took place.
Nevertheless, a few days after the incident Sharon told TMZ she had been responsible for the accident.
Celebrity Families of 2014 [PHOTOS]