When wrestling fans wondered about the white substance sticking to Triple H's torso as he walked down the aisle at Wrestlemania XXIV last weekend, the professional wrestler and WWE CEO took to Twitter to set the record straight.
"Stuff stuck to me at mania was dry ice," the 43-year-old WWE superstar tweeted Tuesday. According to TMZ, dry ice from a special effects smoke machine stuck to Triple H's torso has he entered Wrestlemania.
Talk about working through the pain. Triple H also suffered injuries to his hand and arm.
For those wondering... Stuff stuck to me at mania was dry ice. Gave me 2nd degree burns on torso & arms twitter.com/TripleH/status…— Triple H (@TripleH) April 9, 2013