facebook
twitter
search
search
X
Breaking News: Convicted Boston Marathon bomber Tsarnaev will seek a new trial

Sharon Osbourne threatens to leave 'X-Factor'

Posted By GABRIELLE LEVY, UPI.com   |   April 1, 2013 at 4:19 PM
| License Photo

After a 6-year hiatus, Sharon Osbourne was set to make a comeback to the judge's table at the U.K. "X-Factor," but she is reportedly suffering second thoughts.

Show creator Simon Cowell offered Osborne a $3 million deal to sit as head judge, but she has yet to sign the contract. According to the Daily Star, Osbourne's biggest concern is the health of her children. Kelly 28, recently suffered a seizure and Jack, 27, was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis last year.

"Simon is confident is is just a little wobble but he's not taking any chances after last year's disaster when Dannii Minogue pulled out just days before filming," said a source.

The source also said Osbourne is "lukewarm" over big changes to the show format.

Like Us on Facebook for more stories from UPI.com  
Related UPI Stories
Top Stories
Why the fake braces trend may be dangerous for users
Jared Leto 'stopped eating' for his 'Dallas Buyer's Club' role
Kelly LeBrock arrested for DUI
Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady drop $14M on Manhattan home
Brandi Brandt faces drug charges in Australia