facebook
twitter
rss
account
search
search
 

Sharon Osbourne threatens to leave 'X-Factor'

Posted By GABRIELLE LEVY, UPI.com   |   April 1, 2013 at 4:19 PM   |   Comments

| License Photo
April 1 (UPI) -- After a 6-year hiatus, Sharon Osbourne was set to make a comeback to the judge's table at the U.K. "X-Factor," but she is reportedly suffering second thoughts.

Show creator Simon Cowell offered Osborne a $3 million deal to sit as head judge, but she has yet to sign the contract. According to the Daily Star, Osbourne's biggest concern is the health of her children. Kelly 28, recently suffered a seizure and Jack, 27, was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis last year.

"Simon is confident is is just a little wobble but he's not taking any chances after last year's disaster when Dannii Minogue pulled out just days before filming," said a source.

The source also said Osbourne is "lukewarm" over big changes to the show format.

Follow @gabbilevy and @UPI on Twitter.
Contact the Author
© 2013 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Featured UPI Collection
trending
2014: The Year in Music [PHOTOS]

2014: The Year in Music [PHOTOS]

Most Popular
1
Why the fake braces trend may be dangerous for users
2
Jared Leto 'stopped eating' for his 'Dallas Buyer's Club' role
3
Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady drop $14M on Manhattan home
4
Kelly LeBrock arrested for DUI
5
Brandi Brandt faces drug charges in Australia
Trending News
Video
x
Feedback