"Worst phone call ever," Bon Jovi said about learning that his 19-year-old daughter, Stephanie Bongiovi, had been taken to the hospital after a heroin overdose in her dorm room at Hamilton College in New York.
"She's doing great," Bon Jovi said of his daughter. "The problem is much more prevalent than I knew," he said. "I cannot get over how many people I've met that said 'my son' or 'my daughter.'"
"There is a lot of pressure on kids these days," he said.
Notable deaths of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Soviets call Reagan joke 'dangerous' [ARCHIVE]