2-year-old found, ate used condom at McDonald’s

March 14, 2013 at 1:41 PM   |   0 comments

http://cdn.ph.upi.com/sv/em/upi/UPI-6531363278094/2013/1/40748b94e558780e73bdc1bad3ae8468/2-year-old-found-ate-used-condom-at-McDonalds.jpg
March 14 (UPI) -- A Chicago woman is suing McDonald's claiming her 2-year-old son ate a used condom he found in the restaurant's play area.

CBS reported Anishi Spencer, who filed the suit Wednesday in a Cook County Circuit Court, claims her toddlers Jonathan, then 3, and Jacquel, 2, were playing at the restaurant's 5733 S Kedzie Ave. location on Feb. 4, 2012 when they found a used condom.

Spencer only found out about the incident when Jacquel later coughed up a piece of the condom, according to the suit. Both toddlers had to receive medical treatment after having contact with the used contraceptive.

The liability suit blames McDonalds Corp. and McDonalds of Illinois for failing to properly clean hazardous debris from an area used by children and for allowing “deviant activities” at its eatery, claiming they should use some form of surveillance to prevent such behavior.

The mother is looking to get at least $50,000 in damages from the suit.

© 2013 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Trending News
Join the conversation
Most Popular
Photos
Video
x
Feedback