America's Most Disliked Athletes
of 2013 shows that America doesn't like being lied to. Cyclist Lance Armstrong and Notre Dame's Linebacker, Manti Te'o top the list following their controversial falls from grace after they admitted to doping
(Armstrong) and lied about a dead girlfriend
The list goes like this,
1. Lance Armstrong, Cyclist (15% appeal)
2. Manti Te'o, Linebacker, University of Notre Dame (15% appeal)
3. Tiger Woods, Golfer (19% appeal)
4. Jay Cutler, Quaterback, Chicago Bears (21% appeal)
5. Metta World Peace Forward, Los Angeles Lakers (21% appeal)
6. Alex Rodriguez Third Baseman, New York Yankees (22% appeal)
Visit Forbes.com for the entire story.
Related UPI Stories
© 2013 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.