Forbes list of America's Most Disliked Athletes of 2013 shows that America doesn't like being lied to. Cyclist Lance Armstrong and Notre Dame's Linebacker, Manti Te'o top the list following their controversial falls from grace after they admitted to doping (Armstrong) and lied about a dead girlfriend (Te'o).
The list goes like this,
1. Lance Armstrong, Cyclist (15% appeal)
2. Manti Te'o, Linebacker, University of Notre Dame (15% appeal)
3. Tiger Woods, Golfer (19% appeal)
4. Jay Cutler, Quaterback, Chicago Bears (21% appeal)
5. Metta World Peace Forward, Los Angeles Lakers (21% appeal)
6. Alex Rodriguez Third Baseman, New York Yankees (22% appeal)
Visit Forbes.com for the entire story.