Liz and Criss got married in a ceremony only 30 Rock could pull off.
A quick dash to City Hall, a police auction, and a Princess Leia dress came together in a ceremony that was just perfect for the show.
Original post follows
With only seven episodes to go, 30 Rock is staging a major event: Liz Lemon is getting married.
The perennially unlucky-in-love Liz (Tina Fey) is set to defy her history of "really terrible boyfriends" and tie the knot with hot dog vendor and hopeful baby daddy Criss Chross (James Marsden) in Thursday's episode, "Mazel Tov, Dummies!".
NBC sent out an appropriately irreverent save the date several weeks ago, and in the past few days has released promo photos for the episode and a first look at Liz breaking the big news to her work spouse Jack (Alec Baldwin).
As with all things Lemon, it's unlikely the wedding will go off without a hitch (especially because Liz's former boyfriend Dennis Duffy (Dean Winters) is going to show up.)
Take a look:
10 great TV weddings
1. Boy Meets World Cory and Topanga
2. Parks and Recreation Andy and April
3. The Office Jim and Pam
4. Friends Ross and Emily
5. General Hospital Luke and Laura
6. Dynasty Amanda and Prince Michael
7. Brothers and Sisters Kevin and Scotty
8. Beverly Hills, 90210 David and Donna
9. Sex and the City Miranda and Steve
10. Grey's Anatomy Alex and Izzie
2014: NFL Cheerleaders [PHOTOS]
Soviets call Reagan joke 'dangerous' [ARCHIVE]