A ruling by Attorney General Yehuda Weinstein refers to the settlement of Homesh, one of four evacuated as part of the disengagement, The Jerusalem Post reported Monday.
The ruling was made last week and released for publication Sunday.
Under the 2005 disengagement plan, Israel decided to resettle all Israelis from the four settlements.
In June, Israel canceled a 1978 military seizure order in which land was taken from the Palestinian village of Burka for the Nahal Brigade and the subsequent establishment of Homesh, the newspaper said.
In 2010, the non-governmental group Yesh Din and Palestinians from Burka petitioned the High Court of Justice demanding the return of their property.
Since the 2005 disengagement, Homesh, along with the West Bank settlements of Sanur, Ganim and Kadim, were closed military zones, meaning Palestinians and Israelis were barred from entering them.
Weinstein's ruling allows Palestinians to enter Homesh but bans access to Israelis, the report said.
Notable deaths of 2014 [PHOTOS]