The suspects, ages 19-20, were charged Sunday night with aggravated violence, using or threatening to use arms and drunkenness for the attack, Radio France Internationale reported.
The prosecutor's office in Bordeaux said the suspects assaulted the group of Chinese oenology students early Saturday; a female student was attacked with a glass bottle, suffering serious injuries to her face.
French Interior Minister Manuel Valls on Sunday condemned the attack, as did Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying on.
"So far, the injured student has been properly treated," Hua said, adding she had asked the French authorities to "take effective measures to protect Chinese citizens' safety and rights in France."
Celebrity Breakups and divorces of 2014 [PHOTOS]