KABUL, Afghanistan, Feb. 10 (UPI) -- More than 100 employees of a construction company in Kabul, Afghanistan, were admitted to the hospital Sunday for food poisoning, hospital officials said.
At least 104 Onyx Construction employees were admitted to one hospital for food poisoning after they complained of dizziness, nausea, stomach pain and weakness after eating dinner Saturday, Khaama Press reported.
Hospital officials said other employees complaining of the same ailments were admitted to other hospitals.
The health officials said the patients were in satisfactory condition.
Khaama Press reported one Onyx employee said food poisoning was not the problem and that the employees were sick either because they ignored health and safety regulations or because of cold weather.
|Additional World News Stories|