Deputy Hospital Chief Jaroslav Lux said the 57-year-old woman fell unconscious Sept. 6 and had been hospitalized in critical condition.
"She immediately lost consciousness and never regained it," Lux said, adding another patient was in serious condition at the hospital.
Alcoholic beverages tainted with methanol caused a spurt of poisonings in the Czech Republic. Fourteen people in Moravia-Silesia have died.
The Czech government this week suspended most alcohol distribution and exports under pressure from the European Union, Russia's RIA Novosti news agency said.
Scarlett Johansson steps out with fiance after pregnancy reveal
Interpol investigating stolen passports on missing flight