At least seven tourists, including Israeli citizens, were killed Wednesday in a suicide bombing of a tour bus in Burgas, Bulgaria.
Netanyahu said Sunday in an interview on CBS' "Face the Nation," the attack was similar to others planned or perpetrated by Hezbollah against Israeli tourists in Cyprus, Kenya, Thailand and India.
"So you'd think, you'd surmise intelligently, that if Hezbollah, backed by Iran, did this in Cyprus a week earlier, that the same modus operandi repeats itself in Bulgaria," he said. "And I give you a clear statement, we have unquestionable, fully substantiated intelligence that this was done by Hezbollah, backed by Iran."
Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast was quoted by Iran's Press TV last week as saying Tehran condemned any act "that endangers the lives of innocent people in order to fulfill illegitimate political objectives."
In an interview on Fox News' "Sunday," Netanyahu said Iran is hiding behind Hezbollah in order to not take "responsibility for the heinous acts."
"And it's time for all countries to point the finger at the country behind these attacks and the group that helps them and that's Iran, with Iran's proxy Hezbollah," he said.
Netanyahu added Iran should pay a price for its involvement in terror by giving up its nuclear weapons
"People who gun down innocent people, will send suicide bombers who could block the straits of Iran, who threaten to annihilate Israel, who murdered diplomats, who have taken over your embassy, you want these people to have atomic bombs?" he said.
"I think this is a reminder, this wave of terror attacks, that the world's most dangerous regime must not be allowed to have the world's most dangerous weapons."