It wasn't known who was behind the Friday blasts.
The newspaper Izvestia v Ukraine reported Monday the explosions killed eight people, quoting an anonymous source in a local hospital.
The official government version of the incident said 30 people, including 11 teenagers, were injured, none critically.
Anna Karas, spokeswoman for regional administration, told the Russian news service RIA Novosti she had informed the regional healthcare body there were 14 injured still hospitalized.
There had been no reports of property damage.
Ukrainian media speculated on the cause of the attacks, RIA Novosti said Monday, mentioning attempts to undermine the country's image in anticipation of the Euro-2012 soccer championships, as well as a protest against a proposed government imposition of emergency powers that would restrict citizens' rights.
2014: The Year in Fashion [PHOTOS]
Yemeni prime minister resigns amid fighting