The youths, ages 16 and 17 from the Meliden area, were on trial in Prestatyn youth court Thursday when they changed their pleas to guilty, the North Welsh Daily Post reported. They are to be sentenced April 27.
The victim, Paul Gray, 45, testified he sustained an eye injury that left him with poor vision when he and his 22-year-old son were attacked by several youths the night of Sept. 13 when they went to investigate what sounded like a chainsaw near their home.
"They were like a pack of wild animals," he said.
Prosecutor Karen Mullin told the court not all those involved had been arrested.
Exploding whale video goes viral on Internet
Man behind Doritos Locos Tacos passed away on Thanksgiving