Crown prosecutors will review the evidence and decide whether to proceed with formal arrests and prosecution, the Canadian Broadcasting Corp. reported.
The Integrated Riot Investigation Team said Monday the latest batch of suspects involves 16 men and four women, with an average age of 19, the National Post reported. The youngest is a 15-year-old boy and the oldest is a 27-year-old woman.
So far, 110 people have turned themselves in or been arrested, and charges against another 80 are pending prosecution approval, the CBC said. Only 27 have been officially charged.
Vancouver police Inspector Les Yeo told reporters the investigation is far from over and more arrests are certain for the multimillion-dollar rampage June 15.
"We will charge as many people as we can," Yeo said. "I would say that the majority of the charges will be in the early part of 2012."
Police are still working on a legal request to obtain video footage and photos from various media.
The riot was sparked among tens of thousands of people gathered downtown when the Vancouver Canucks lost Game 7 in the Stanley Cup final against the Boston Bruins.