ANNAPOLIS, Md., Aug. 30 (UPI) -- Lawyers for three U.S. Naval Academy football players accused of sexually assaulting a woman at a party last year have questioned the victim's credibility.
The alleged victim, whose name was not reported, testified Thursday at a preliminary hearing to determine whether Midshipmen Tra'ves Bush, Joshua Tate and Eric Graham will be charged with sexual assault, The Baltimore Sun reported.
Bush and Tate face charges of aggravated sexual assault in the case, in which all three men are accused of sexually assaulting the alleged victim while she was passed out at an off-campus party in Annapolis, Md. Graham faces a charge of abusive sexual contact. All three could be charged with making false official statements.
None of the suspects has testified or commented publicly on the allegations.
The alleged victim, now a senior at the academy, testified for about 8 hours, during which Andrew Weinstein, a civilian attorney representing Bush, asked if she thought his client was a rapist.
She had earlier she had a consensual relationship before the alleged incident.
"I can't say that I do know, because I don't have firsthand knowledge of what happened," she responded.
She testified she didn't remember much of the night.
"I didn't have any memories of sexual activity," she said.
She said she learned that Bush posted on Facebook that "he banged me out in a Pharaoh hat while I was drunk."
The hearing is expected to go on throughout the weekend, after which, Navy Cmdr. Robert P. Monahan Jr., who is presiding over the case, will decide whether to take further action against Bush, Tate and Graham.