facebook
twitter
search
search

Holder says 'substantial' progress in Benghazi investigation

May 15, 2013 at 6:06 PM

WASHINGTON, May 15 (UPI) -- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Wednesday the FBI has made "substantial" progress in the investigation of the deadly attack on a U.S. Consulate in Libya.

Terrorists killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans in the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attack in Benghazi last September. The FBI has been investigating who was behind the assault.

Without giving details, Holder told the House Judiciary Committee, "I'm satisfied with the progress that we have made in the investigation. Regardless of what happened previously, we have made very, very, very substantial progress in that investigation."

Related UPI Stories
Latest Headlines
Trending Stories
Chelsea Clinton accidentally calls Bernie 'President Sanders'
Watch every star-studded Super Bowl commercial of 2016
Susan Sarandon responds to Piers Morgan criticizing cleavage
Two Virginia Tech students plotted 13-year-old's death, prosecutors said
Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice got classified email on private accounts