WASHINGTON, May 15 (UPI) -- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Wednesday the FBI has made "substantial" progress in the investigation of the deadly attack on a U.S. Consulate in Libya.
Terrorists killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans in the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attack in Benghazi last September. The FBI has been investigating who was behind the assault.
Without giving details, Holder told the House Judiciary Committee, "I'm satisfied with the progress that we have made in the investigation. Regardless of what happened previously, we have made very, very, very substantial progress in that investigation."