Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, mentioned the search in his book, "Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story." The search was not introduced at her trial for killing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, and she was acquitted.
WKMG-TV aired an investigative report Tuesday night that says the search occurred an hour later than Baez said in his book, the Orlando Sentinel reported. That would put it after Anthony's father, George, left for work.
Caylee, whose skeletal remains were found months later near the home in Orlando she and her mother shared with her grandparents, was only reported missing a month after she was last seen in June 2008. Anthony at first claimed she had been taken by a babysitter and later, at her trial, said the child drowned accidentally and she reluctantly agreed with her father's demand to hide the body.
The TV station also said the Orange County sheriff's department still did not have most of the browser information from the Anthonys' computer when Casey was tried. The report was billed as information that might have convinced jurors to convict Anthony.
Celebrity Families of 2014 [PHOTOS]