TROPHY CLUB, Texas, Oct. 25 (UPI) -- A Texas high school student passed out at school after eating a brownie laced with marijuana and LSD given to her by a classmate, police said.
The 17-year-old girl was taken to a hospital Monday after passing out at Byron Nelson High School in Trophy Club, Texas, 30 miles northwest of Dallas. Subsequent interviews found the girl had eaten the drug-laced brownie given to her by a 15-year-old student at the school.
The 15-year-old was still in possession of the brownies and had not given them to any other students. Tests revealed they were laced with the drugs and the boy told officers he'd gotten them from a third student who denied any involvement.
The 15-year-old may be charged with possession of a controlled substance and faces disciplinary action from the school, the Fort Worth (Texas) Star Telegram reported Wednesday.