The incident began Saturday night when a heavy storms knocked out power to the Milton home, the Pensacola News Journal reported.
Justin Jackson, 12, lit candles for light and the fire started later around 2 a.m. Sunday, said Justin's aunt, Cri Jackson.
"The electricity went out from the storm, so they lit candles," Cri Jackson said. "Next thing Justin knew, one of the younger boys said, 'There's a fire.'"
When the Milton Fire Department arrived at the house, Justin had saved the lives of his three younger brothers and his sister, Cri Jackson said.
"He ran back in not once, not twice, but three times to save his siblings," she said. "He said, 'I wasn't even scared of the fire. I was just worried about my family.' He's our little hero."
Justin Jackson was the oldest person in the house at the time. His father, Dwayne Jackson, was out of town on business and his mother, Tiffanie Jackson, was working the night shift at a local nursing home. Dwayne Jackson called Cri to alert her to the fire.
Two of the family's four dogs died in the fire.
Milton Fire Chief John Reble said the home is a complete loss.
Video of Victoria’s Secret models trying to 'twerk' hits Instagram
Megyn Kelly: Santa Claus and Jesus are both white men