The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission reported the worker was taken to a hospital this week, The State of Columbia, S.C., reported. Dave Precht, a spokesman for the Columbia nuclear fuel plant, said that was "precautionary."
The man was exposed to acid containing uranium Monday night. Precht said he was back on the job soon after his hospital visit and appears to have suffered no ill effects.
The plant makes nuclear fuel for power plants.
Couple mistakenly served bag of cash at McDonald's drive-thru
Beyonce flaunts bikini body, Blue Ivy in vacation pics