CHARLESTON, S.C., March 7 (UPI) -- A grand jury indicted a former coach and teacher in South Carolina on 22 counts of molesting and showing pornographic material to 15 boys, legal officials said.
Prosecutor Scarlett Wilson said Louis "Skip" ReVille likely will face even more indictments next month for another seven victims, The (Charleston) Post and Courier reported Wednesday.
Wilson also said The Citadel wouldn't face criminal charges for failing to notify police about a 2007 complaint concerning ReVille having porn and masturbation sessions at the school's summer camp years earlier. The school recently said it should have done more, but Wilson said the college was not legally obligated to report the complaint to law enforcement.
An attorney for The Citadel declined to comment on Wilson's decision, but said the school was cooperating with investigators and encouraged any potential victims to step forward.
Wilson said investigators have found several more victims who decided against participating in the criminal prosecution.
The coach and educator met his victims -- most of whom were 11-14 years old -- through his work during the past decade in schools, churches, recreational programs and the summer camps.
ReVille, a married father of three, is accused of fondling and having oral sex with boys, officials said. He also faces charges tied to sharing of pornography with campers at The Citadel in 2002, five years before a teen camper told Citadel officials about a sexual incident with ReVille.
A bond hearing on the latest indictments against ReVille has not been scheduled. He has been jailed since his October arrest in Mount Pleasant, when five molestation charges in an unrelated case were filed against him.
ReVille's attorney, Craig Jones, could not be reached for comment Tuesday, the newspaper said. Jones previously indicated his client has expressed remorse and is cooperating with investigators.