NEWARK, Ohio, Dec. 3 (UPI) -- A man who may have been lured to his death by a job ad on Craigslist has been identified as a 56-year-old Akron, Ohio, resident, investigators said Saturday.
Ralph H. Geiger could be the third victim in the case, CNN reported. Two other men whose bodies were discovered last month are known to have responded to an ad that offered $300 a week and a trailer home for watching over a cattle farm in eastern Ohio.
Geiger's body was found Nov. 25 buried in eastern Ohio. The Licking County coroner examined and identified the body, the sheriff's office said.
Brogan Rafferty, 16, of Stow, Ohio, has been charged with murder. Another man, Richard Beasley, 52, of Akron, has been identified as a suspect but so far is being held on unrelated charges. Beasley's bail was set at $1 million after he pleaded not guilty to promoting prostitution, WJW-TV reported.
The other bodies linked to the case have been identified as Timothy Kern, 47, of Massillon, Ohio, and David Noble of South Carolina.
A fourth man whose name has not been released told police he responded to the Craigslist ad. He said he met Beasley and Rafferty and drove with them to what they said was the farm, only to have a gun pulled on him.
The man said he was able to escape with a gunshot wound to his arm.