facebook
twitter
search
search

Drivers questioned about 3 missing boys

Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:34 PM

MORENCI, Mich., Nov. 26 (UPI) -- Michigan police questioned drivers at an intersection Friday hoping to gain new information about three brothers who went missing a year ago.

Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton -- ages 9, 7 and 5 when they disappeared -- were taken from their home in Morenci, and police believe they may have passed through the intersection the morning after Thanksgiving last year.

The boys' father, John Skelton, says he gave the boys to an underground child protection group, but police believe they were killed, the Detroit Free Press reported Saturday.

Skelton is serving a 10- to 15-year prison sentence after pleading no contest to unlawful imprisonment charges in the boys' disappearance.

Police Chief Larry Weeks declined to discuss any information he learned from making contact with about 129 vehicles Friday during the same hours he believes the boys passed through the intersection a year ago.

Related UPI Stories
Latest Headlines
Trending Stories
Chelsea Clinton accidentally calls Bernie 'President Sanders'
Watch every star-studded Super Bowl commercial of 2016
Susan Sarandon responds to Piers Morgan criticizing cleavage
Two Virginia Tech students plotted 13-year-old's death, prosecutors said
Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice got classified email on private accounts