Boston man arrested in multiple homicide

Nov. 23, 2010 at 12:24 PM

BOSTON, Nov. 23 (UPI) -- A man believed responsible for one of the worst multiple homicides in Boston's history has been arrested, police said Tuesday.

Dwayne Moore, 33, has been charged with four counts of murder in connection with the Sept. 28th shooting deaths of three adults and a 2-year-old child at a home in Boston's Mattapan neighborhood.

The victims were found in various states of undress and had been shot several times.

A fourth adult was critically injured in the incident.

Suffolk County District Attorney Daniel F. Conley declined to comment on Moore's arrest because the investigation is ongoing.

Police said Moore has a criminal record and was recently released after spending several years in state prison.

Police suspect a drug connection to the killings.

Related UPI Stories
Latest Headlines
Trending Stories
Boehner delays House vote for new speaker
NASA releases thousands of Apollo mission photos on Flickr
FDA approves new treatment for advanced lung cancer
Gay Vatican priest comes out day before Pope Francis begins synod on family issues
Scientists find roadmap that may lead to 'exercise pill'