The Orange County Corrections Department said in a news release that Casey Anthony, whose 3-year-old daughter has been missing since June, will soon be released from jail where she as being held on 12 charges, CNN reported Friday.
"I have verified that the jail is now in possession of paperwork provided by the Clerk of the Court that will satisfy the $500,000 bail on the child neglect charge. Bail has already been satisfied on the other 11 charges," the department said.
While Anthony officially reported her young daughter missing in July, the last known sighting of the 3-year-old had taken place nearly a month earlier.
Police reports said while Anthony has maintained a babysitter likely kidnapped her child, there have been alleged inconsistencies in her claims.
CNN said Anthony was previously released from jail on a bond but was rearrested Aug. 29 on additional charges of petty theft, forgery and fraudulent use of personal information.