Forensic experts Thursday said they exhumed 35 complete skeletons and 205 incomplete ones from the Kamenica mass grave at Zvornik, north of Srebrenica, in eastern Bosnia-Herzegovina, the Serbian news agency Beta reported.
Experts of the Bosnian federal commission for seeking missing persons said the Kamenica mass grave was a secondary burial site where corpses were moved with bulldozers from original graves in a bid to hide atrocities.
More than 3,000 victims of the Srebrenica massacre have been exhumed and identified by DNA analyses so far.
Bosnian Serb forces led by former military leader Ratko Mladic overran the Srebrenica enclave in July 1995; about 8,000 Bosnian Muslim men and boys were killed.
Mladic is being sought by the U.N. war crimes tribunal in The Hague, Netherlands, on genocide charges.
Attkisson leaves CBS News, reportedly over network's 'liberal bias'
Astronomers offer more expansive view of universe