facebook
twitter
rss
account
search
search
 

Brothers found dead in bed

July 10, 2007 at 2:48 PM   |   Comments

NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla., July 10 (UPI) -- Two young brothers were found dead of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in their beds in Florida.

Jules Baudin, 14, and Parker Baudin, 12, were discovered by their mother Monday morning, The St. Petersburg Times reported Tuesday. The family car was in the garage of their house in New Port Richey with an empty gas tank and the key in the ignition.

The family moved to Florida from New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina in August 2005. The father was reportedly in New Orleans working on a construction job, but flew home Monday to be with his youngest son, who had been at a friend's house Sunday night.

The mother was hospitalized. Neighbors said that the family dog, a Shih Tzu, also appeared to be sick but revived when a paramedic gave the animal oxygen.

© 2007 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Most Popular
1
Russian currency crashes Russian currency crashes
2
Lumberton grandpa shoots granddaughter's would-be rapist Lumberton grandpa shoots granddaughter's would-be rapist
3
U.S. outlines strategy to combat Islamic State funding U.S. outlines strategy to combat Islamic State funding
4
U.S. airstrikes succeeding in cutting oil financing for Islamic State U.S. airstrikes succeeding in cutting oil financing for Islamic State
5
Hatchet-wielding man shot dead after attacking NYC police officers Hatchet-wielding man shot dead after attacking NYC police officers
Trending News
Around the Web
x
Feedback