Jang captured the tournament, co-sponsored by the China LPGA Tour and the LPGA Tour of Korea, by one stroke over Kim Ha-neul, Kim Hye-youn, and Lee Jeong-eun. It is the eighth consecutive year a South Korean golfer has won the event.
The highest Chinese finisher was world No. 6 Feng Shanshan, who wound up six strokes behind Jang.
Jang, who won the Order of Merit title on the KLPGA this year, goes from 22nd to No. 14 in the world rankings this week.
The top 13 spots in the rankings remain the same as last week.
The women's world golf Top 10, listing player's name, home country and rankings points average:
1. Inbee Park, South Korea, 11.28
2. Suzann Pettersen, Norway, 10.68
3. Stacy Lewis, United States, 9.45
4. Lydia Ko., New Zealand, 7.68
5. Ryu So-yeon, South Korea, 6.90
6. Feng Shanshan. China, 6.67
7. Choi Na-yeon, South Korea, 5.98
8. Karrie Webb. Australia, 5.34
9. Lexi Thompson, United States, 5.02
10. I.K. Kim, South Korea, 4.79
2014: The Year in Music [PHOTOS]