DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., Nov. 25 (UPI) -- Feng Shanshan won the LPGA's CME Group Titleholders tournament and moves up three spots to No. 4 in the women's world golf rankings.
Feng had a final round 6-under-par 66 Sunday and won by a stroke over Gerina Piller. It was the third LPGA title for Feng, who also won the Reignwood LPGA Classic in October. She has 11 wins overall as a professional, all of which have come since August 2011.
The result lifts Feng from seventh to No. 4 in the world rankings and forces Ryu So-yeon, Lydia Ko and Choi Na-yeon each down one place to fifth through seventh, respectively.
Another Top 10 change saw Lexi Thompson take the No. 9 spot from I.K. Kim. Thompson's rankings points average is 5.15 while Kim comes in at 5.14.
Inbee Park finished fifth at the Titleholders and will remain No. 1 through year's end. She's been on top of the rankings for 33 weeks. No. 2-ranked Suzann Pettersen had a late-season charge at the top blunted by a tie for 29th Sunday.
Park was selected the LPGA player of the year and No. 3-ranked Stacy Lewis claimed the Vare Trophy, given for lowest scoring average. Moriya Jutanugarn was voted LPGA Rookie of the Year.
The LPGA is off until its 2014 schedule begins with the ISPS Handa Women's Australian Open Feb. 13-17 in Yarralumla, Australia.
The women's world golf rankings Top 10, lifting player's name home country, rankings points average and finish of the LPGA's Titleholders tournament:
1. Inbee Park, South Korea, 11.79, fifth
2. Suzann Pettersen, Norway, 11.08, tie for 29th
3. Stacy Lewis, United States, 9.89, tie for sixth
4. Feng Shanshan, China, 7.02, first
5. Ryu So-yeon, South Korea, 6.95, tie for ninth
6. Lydia Ko, New Zealand, 6.88, tie for 21st
7. Choi Na-yeon, South Korea, 6.38, tie for 33rd
8. Karrie Webb, Australia, 5.61, tie for 25th
9. Lexi Thompson, United States, 5.15, tie for 16th
10. I.K. Kim, South Korea, 5.14, tie for 33rd