Recari won the Marathon Classic, the LPGA's stop in Sylvania, Ohio, on Sunday. She edged Paula Creamer by one stroke for her third LPGA title. She also won on the tour in March.
That moves her to 18th in the latest rankings while Creamer goes up three spots to from 14th to 11th.
Matthew is up two places to 10th while Tseng missed the cut for her third consecutive tournament. Tseng had been ranked No. 1 in the world for 109 weeks -- only Lorena Ochoa held the top spot longer -- but this week she falls an additional two places to 12th.
Tseng took over the No. 1 spot in February 2011 and Stacy Lewis passed her for the top position on March 18, 2013. She quickly dropped from there.
The LPGA, off this week, has the Ricoh Women's British Open Aug. 1-4. Current No. 1 Inbee Park will be going for the fourth of five major tournament titles this year. Women's golf recognizes five events -- the Evian Championship in France in September is the fifth -- as major tournaments.
The world women's golf Top 10 with player's name, home country and rankings point average:
1. Inbee Park, South Korea, 12.96
2. Stacy Lewis, United States, 8.07
3. Suzann Pettersen, Norway, 7.90
4. Choi Na-yeon, South Korea, 7.36
5. Ryu So-yeon, South Korea, 7.21
6. Feng Shanshan, China, 6.10
7. Karrie Webb, Australia, 6.10
8. Jiyai Shin. South Korea, 5.69
9. I.K. Kim, South Korea, 5.64
10. Catriona Matthew, Scotland, 5.44
2014: The Year in Music [PHOTOS]