1. Orb (150 points), Florida Derby winner
2. Verrazano (150), Wood Memorial winner
3. Goldencents (129), Santa Anita Derby winner
4. Java's War (122), Blue Grass winner
5. Overanalyze (110), Arkansas Derby winner
6. Revolutionary (110), Louisiana Derby winner
7. Lines of Battle (100), UAE Derby winner
8. Vyjack (70), Gotham Stakes winner
9. Will Take Charge (60), Rebel Stakes winner
10. Itsmyluckyday (50), Holy Bull Stakes winner
11. Governor Charlie (50), Sunland Derby winner
12. Black Onyx (50), Spiral Stakes winner
13. Palace Malice (50), Blue Grass 2nd
14. Normandy Invasion (44), Wood Memorial 2nd
15. Frac Daddy (44), Arkansas Derby 2nd
16. Mylute (42), Louisiana Derby 2nd
17. Oxbow (36), Rebel Stakes 2nd
18. Uncaptured (30), Kentucky Jockey Club winner (2012)
19. Super Ninety Nine (30), Southwest Stakes winner
20. Falling Sky (30), Sam F. Davis Stakes winner
Seven are tied with 20 points. They will draw into the field based on unrestricted stakes earnings in this order: Den's Legacy, Charming Kitten, Departing, West Hills Giant, Code West and Tiz a Minister.
The Derby field is limited to 20 starters and four "also eligible" runners, who would draw in if there are scratches among those with more points.
Two races remain on the schedule for horses seeking a starting spot in the Run for the Roses. The Lexington Stakes at Keeneland and the Derby Trial at Churchill Downs each offer 20 points to the winner, 8 for second, 4 for third and 2 for fourth. Results of those races could produce minor changes at the bottom of the qualifying list.