facebook
twitter
rss
account
search
search

Lawrence Taylor's accuser tells of abuse

Oct. 24, 2012 at 4:48 PM   |   Comments

NEW YORK, Oct. 24 (UPI) -- A young woman suing former football player Lawrence Taylor explained her alleged sexual encounter with him in U.S. District Court in New York.

Cristina Fierro, now 19 and married, was 16 when she was offered to Taylor by her pimp for $300 in 2010 at a Rockland County, N.Y., Holiday Inn occurred.

Taylor, a 260-pound former linebacker who had a Football Hall of Fame career with the New York Giants, has said he thought she was 19. He has pleaded guilty to two misdemeanors, sexual misconduct and patronizing a prostitute, and received six years probation and his name on the national sex-offenders' registry.

In court Tuesday, the 110-pound Fierro, who is suing Taylor for an unspecified sum, explained the encounter, saying, "He was lying on top of me. I said I can't breathe. I was pushing him away from me."

She said she insisted Taylor wear a condom, the New York Post reported Wednesday.

"He didn't care. It was really painful," she said in court.

On cross-examination, Arthur Aidala, Taylor's lawyer, confronted Fierro with the results of the rape examination she underwent in a hospital after the incident, indicating she had been with a second man, although it was unclear who that man was, the newspaper said.

© 2012 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Most Popular
1
UPI Horse Racing Roundup
2
UPI Sports Schedule for Friday, August 1
3
Florida State, Alabama top Amway preseason rankings
4
Nine set to go in West Virginia Derby
5
UPI Sports Results for July 31, 2014
Trending News
Video
x
Feedback