Official Government Wires
humanitarian news and analysis
a service of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
Table of contents
1. CAR coup comes amid deepening humanitarian crisis
2. Briefing: Devolution to transform Kenya
3. Gender relations are changing along with climate
4. Kony hunt still on after CAR coup
5. Congolese refugee camps in Rwanda "full"
6. In Congo, thousands still homeless one year after munitions blasts
7. Holding politicians to account for aid pledges
CAR coup comes amid deepening humanitarian crisis
BANGUI, 25 March 2013 (IRIN) - The humanitarian situation in the
Central African Republic (CAR) is worsening as the security and
political conditions there rapidly deteriorate, with the S
UPI distributes certain third party submissions from official government news agencies, such as this article. Since UPI does not control the material included in these submissions, UPI does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the material in such submissions, and UPI does not endorse any of the views or opinions expressed therein.