An employee of a Wendy's in Georgia was arrested last month after a customer called to report that she found a half-smoked blunt inside the bun of her cheeseburger. Apparently 32-year-old Amy Seiber was smoking at work and “misplaced” the blunt.
Officers from the Lovejoy Police Department responded to the scene to meet with the customer and Seiber admitted the blunt was hers. In addition to being arrested, she was also fired.
According to TMZ, the customer didn’t get the munchies and instead experienced food poisoning-like symptoms and had to be hospitalized, despite the fact that photos show the blunt, collected as evidence, didn't appear to have been eaten. The customer claims Wendy's offered to help pay for her medical bills and gave her a $50 gift certificate.
"Obviously the employee broke the rules and did not follow proper food handling steps ... We are deeply sorry that this incident occurred,” a Wendy's representative said.
Celebrity Families of 2014 [PHOTOS]