CHESSINGTON, England, Feb. 22 (UPI) -- A British theme park is "recruiting for the wildest job imaginable" -- human panda impersonators.
The Chessington World of Adventures Resort shared a job posting on its Facebook page for panda impersonators willing to dress as pandas and mimic their behavior as part of the new "Pandamonium" exhibit.
The posting reads:
"Un-bear-lievable job opportunity!
Chessington World of Adventures Resort is recruiting for the wildest job imaginable!
This spring we are looking for those in need of a fresh adventure, willing to take on the bear necessities of life and help us create complete pandamonium at the resort.
To be part of this bamboozling opportunity, applicants must:
- Be able to sit around and act lazy for the majority of the day
- Have their every need pandered to
- Have a keen interest in wildlife
- Enjoy being admired for several hours a day
The successful applicant must:
- Be color-blind
- Be comfortable wearing a warm, thick coat all day long
- Live on a high fiber diet of 14 kilos of bamboo a day
- Pref-fur-ably be wild at heart
No need to paws for thought. It really is that black and white."
"The cryptic job opportunity is to search for people to become our Pandas...arguably the greatest job in the world," a park spokesman told the Surrey Comet. "These people will then take part in the new Pandamonium show coming to the resort this spring."