Customer Mai Liang took a closer look at her seafood dish after noticing that it tasted rubbery and discovered a contraceptive. After she alerted staff about the condom in her cuisine, owner Yi Ze Teng came over.
"Imagine my horror when I turned it over with my fork and it turned out to be a contraceptive," Liang told Metro. "It was disgusting. My first horrific thought was: Is it used?"
Ze Teng then allegedly accused Liang of planting the prophylactic to get a free meal and swallowed a portion of the rubber.
"They said if I ate the condom, they would leave the matter, so I swallowed it," Ze Teng said.
Liang may still sue the restaurant.
2014: The Year in Music [PHOTOS]