The serpent was on the small side, but it left an impression on the 35-year-old man, who was treated and released at a hospital in Haifa for bite marks.
"There is undoubtedly bite marks on the area in question," a representative of Rambam Medical Center told Ynetnews. "It seems the snake is not poisonous."
Paramedics told Ynetnews the victim was a bit surprised at the sudden turn of events, but was calm and even shared a laugh with the emergency crew about the situation.
2014: The Year in Music [PHOTOS]