Jonkoping firefighters said they were called Wednesday by workers at a senior care home who spotted flames through the window of a nearby apartment building, Swedish news agency TT reported Thursday.
"We quickly realized that it was one of those DVDs of a fireplace," firefighter Jerker Sturedahl said.
Emergency responders said the TV screen fire video was quite relaxing.
"We even stayed and watched the fire for a while afterward," police officer Goran Gunnarson said.
Twerking Brooklyn burglar 'dropped it like it was hot' prior to theft
Ohio crash that killed two caught on camera [VIDEO]