Jeromy Jackson said McDonald’s employees at a Star City franchise ignored him in October 2005 when he said he had a cheese allergy, The New York Post reported Saturday.
Jackson’s lawsuit said he went home to watch a movie and ate the Quarter Pounder in his darkened room, not noticing the vivid yellow cheese it contained.
After one bite, Jackson reacted so severely his mother rushed him to a nearby hospital where he "was only moments away from death," the lawsuit claims.
McDonald's reportedly offered to cover the $700 in medical bills but the Jacksons refused, citing negligence and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Attkisson leaves CBS News, reportedly over network's 'liberal bias'
Astronomers offer more expansive view of universe