NEW YORK, Feb. 18 (UPI) -- The stars of the sitcom "How I Met Your Mother" appeared on "Late Show with David Letterman" in New York and read a special Top 10 list.
Cast members Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Josh Radnor, Alyson Hannigan and Neil Patrick Harris took turns reading aloud items from the "Top 10 Surprises in the Final Episode of "How I Met Your Mother" Monday night.
It went as follows --
10. Finale? We've been canceled?!
9. The real father: Frank Sinatra.
8. Fairy tale wedding with the cast of "Blue Bloods."
7. You know that bar we hang out in? We buy it and turn it into a Duane Reade.
6. Together, Velma, Ted, Daphne, Shaggy, and I crack the case of the "Arcade Arsonist."
5. It's on NBC.
4. For some reason, we're all naked.
3. Someone finally points out that I don't sound like Bob Saget.
2. To find out how Ted met the mother, send a self-addressed stamped envelope and $500.
1. Biggest surprise? We're going off the air and Letterman's still got a show.
"How I Met Your Mother" is wrapping up its 9-season run this spring.