Cast members Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Josh Radnor, Alyson Hannigan and Neil Patrick Harris took turns reading aloud items from the "Top 10 Surprises in the Final Episode of "How I Met Your Mother" Monday night.
It went as follows --
10. Finale? We've been canceled?!
9. The real father: Frank Sinatra.
8. Fairy tale wedding with the cast of "Blue Bloods."
7. You know that bar we hang out in? We buy it and turn it into a Duane Reade.
6. Together, Velma, Ted, Daphne, Shaggy, and I crack the case of the "Arcade Arsonist."
5. It's on NBC.
4. For some reason, we're all naked.
3. Someone finally points out that I don't sound like Bob Saget.
2. To find out how Ted met the mother, send a self-addressed stamped envelope and $500.
1. Biggest surprise? We're going off the air and Letterman's still got a show.
"How I Met Your Mother" is wrapping up its 9-season run this spring.