Pelosi, who formerly served as House Speaker read the list Tuesday, Election Day, during her second appearance on David Letterman's late night show on CBS.
The list went as follows:
10. 19 representatives have gone on to become President; 10 have gone on to manage a Sizzlers.
9. Members may vote "yea," "nay" or "whatever."
8. When we water the Capitol lawn, we use the Hose of Representatives.
7. Our cafeteria chef created the original "House Salad."
6. Every month we're tested for steroids.
5. Steny Hoyer's middle name? Also "Steny."
4. Thanks to corporate sponsorship, Majority Whip now known as Miracle Whip.
3. Members tap silverware against water glasses to encourage the House leaders to kiss.
2. We have the power to impeach talk show hosts.
1. The Tea Party isn't nearly as much fun as it sounds.
Hoyer, D-Md., is the second-ranking Democrat in the House.